Senate Banking Committee Chairman Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) and ranking member Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) on Tuesday announced the subcommittee members for the 115th Congress, including the chairman and ranking member for each panel.
- Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) will remain head of the Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development, and Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) will continue as ranking member.
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) will stay on as chairman of the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) will be the new ranking member.
- Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.) will be the new head of the Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance and Investment, while Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) will continue as the ranking member.
- Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) will be chairman of the Subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance. Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.) will be the ranking member. Both are new to those positions.
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) is the new chairman of the Subcommittee on Economic Policy, with Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.) becoming the new ranking member.