Morning Consult welcomes op-ed submissions on policy, politics and business strategy in our coverage areas. Below are guidelines for submissions.
- Op-eds must be exclusive to Morning Consult, meaning no previously published material.
- Submissions must be between 500 and 1,000 words and should include a suggested headline.
- Authors must include a bio line of no more than 30 words noting their position and employer, as well as any involvement with the issue addressed in the op-ed.
- Accepted submissions will be copy edited to conform with Morning Consult style guidelines, which are similar to those found in the Associated Press Stylebook.
- Op-eds are published on weekdays at 5 a.m. ET. Morning Consult may license your posted op-ed to third parties.
- Organizations, groups and individuals are limited to one published op-ed each month.
For opinion pieces pertaining to energy and health policy, please contact Kaitlin Kovach at [email protected]. Submissions pertaining to finance and tech policy, as well as brands and marketing, should be sent to Timothy R. Homan at [email protected]. For pieces focused on Congress and the White House, please contact Cameron Easley at [email protected].
Submissions do not guarantee publication.