Bipartisan National Poll: Public Opinion on the U.S. Health System, the Affordable Care Act, and Tax Reform Proposals
The Morning Consult commissioned a bipartisan national poll of 1,000 likely voters from May 22 to May, 2013. The poll was completed by Republican pollster John McLaughlin of McLaughlin & Associates and Democratic pollster Margie Omero of Momentum Analysis.
Throughout the week, we have highlighted the research findings for each section of the poll: public opinion of the U.S. Health System, the Affordable Care Act, and Tax Reform Proposals. Today, we are release the poll in its entirety including the full 680-pages of crosstabs results.
Full Poll Results
– Download the Topline Results: http://bit.ly/17L4KiP
– Access the Interactive Crosstab Database: http://bit.ly/152cxCi
– Download the Crosstab Results: http://bit.ly/11LDFaO
Summary Memos of the Poll Findings
– Public Opinion of the U.S. Health System: http://bit.ly/11vB8OO
– Public Opinion of the Affordable Care Act: http://bit.ly/171ayoP
– Public Opinion of Healthcare and Tax Reform Proposals: http://bit.ly/11wBPqm